Money transfer services: An introduction
Money transfer services are becoming more and more essential for our daily live.
If you are working overseas and you want to send money anywhere in the world, including the Middle East and African countries, the last thing you want is to have to put up with technological glitches, delays, and other restrictions.
Furthermore, it is important that you get more for your money without it being swallowed up by high fees. E.g. read this New York Times article "The Best Way to Transfer Money Internationally? Avoid Bad Rates."
This article provides plenty of helpful information to help you choose from some of the best methods to make online money transfers hassle-free. Get access to the latest technology available with some popular financial apps just waiting for you to download.
Money transfer services with established money transfer operators
To begin with, there are the traditional financial services providers who can help you to send your money online. These include the big names like Western Union, who are one of the most well-established international communications companies based in the United States.
What Western Union Can Offer You
- Money transfer services to 200 plus countries
- You can send money to a bank account or a phone
- They have 500,000 plus agent locations to collect money
Similarly, money transfer services are also provided by big players like Walmart with their Moneygram business. You can make online money transfers and your recipient[s] can collect the monies from one of Walmart's approved agents.
If you choose this option, however, you need to be aware of the hours of business that agents near to your recipient operate within, in order to avoid inconvenience.
What Walmart Moneygram Can Offer You
- Low transfer fees
- Online money transfer services
- Local, approved agents are available
- Hours of business of local agents may vary
Money transfer services by mobile phones and apps
While all of these methods are perfectly okay, you don't want to miss out on taking advantage of the improvements in phone app technology that make money transfer services convenient and straightforward.
Essentially, if you have a phone the world can become just that bit smaller and more manageable whenever you want to transfer your money.
Money transfer services have surged forward into the 21st century, with the development of some brilliant apps that can make your life less complicated, at least as far as transferring money is concerned.
It doesn't matter where you are working in the world, anytime day or night, money transfer services apps can get your hard earned money transferred to whoever, whenever and wherever in super quick time.
To help you get started, here are some of the most popular money transfer services phone apps available today.
If you want to start transferring your money with ease, backed up with the peace of mind of first-class inbuilt security and reliability, then read on to see the great benefits waiting for you and download one of these apps today.
- Super fast money transfer services
- Quick download available for iPhone and Android devices
- Take advantage of guaranteed rates of exchange
- Benefit from low fees
- A range of services available at the touch of a button
- Services include bank deposit and cash pickup
- Fast growing provider for remittances to African countries!
- An award winning money transfer services app
- No recipient details? No problem - send money just using a phone number
- Take advantage of up to the minute biometric security
- Your first money transfer is 100% free
- Great customer support
- You can track all your money transfers
- Leading provider for remittances to African countries!
- Send money anywhere in the world
- Fast and easy money transfer services
- Easy to make deposits to local CurrencyFair account
- Intuitive mobile app helps you exchange funds without complication
- Quick download for your iPhone or Android devices
- Fast growing peer-to-peer network for African and Middle East countries!
- Easy download on iPhone and Android devices
- You can keep track of all your financial transactions while on the move
- You can make new money transfers anywhere in the world
- Access records for all your previous recipients and their details
- Repeat money transfers without needless repetition - so convenient for regular money transfers
- Everything available at the touch of a button on your phone
- Leading provider for remittances to India!
- Refer a friend programme - refer someone and get paid
- App available in 19 plus languages
- Handy currency comparison tool
- Check your balance in 20 plus currencies
- Available for iPhone and Android devices
- Money transfer services with easy tracking of your transactions
- Leading outward remittance provider in Africa!
Money Transfer Services: Conclusion
The money you make is hard earned and you need to know that the money transfer services you access are trustworthy, with iron clad security to keep your financial transactions secure.
Financial services apps have harnessed technological advances to best serve the modern worker, and they are perfect to meet the needs of people like you who work overseas and need to get money to every corner of the globe quickly and easily.
Banking apps help keep you in control of your money without hitting you with high fees and are super convenient.
Don't hesitate to download your app today to take your financial transactions up to the next level, and make your work life just that bit easier.